HOW TO HANDLE TARTS DE FEYBESSE GOODIES
Keep pastries chilled in fridge for up to 4 days. Aesthetically, they are best the day of but will keep well.
Keep bread wrapped in cling film or in a ziplock bag for up to 3 days.
If you’d like, freeze the part you cannot finish. The night before you‘d like to serve again, defrost. Rebake at 325 for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Remove lid from Tartiflette and transfer container onto a sheet tray and put in the oven (this container is eco friendly and bakeable up to temps of 375F).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until hot. You can use a cake tester to test middle.
- Eat and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Alternatively, you can microwave for 3 minutes.
- Transfer contents into a saucepan. Add 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 6 minutes or until hot.
- Enjoy over potatoes, pasta, rice, etc. Add fresh herbs if available.
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 325F. Bring ratatouille to room temperature.
2. Remove lid from container. Transfer container to a sheet tray and reheat for 15 minutes or until hot. This container is oven friendly so no worries! Enjoy as a side dish or a vegetarian main.
NORTHERN STYLE CORNBREAD
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Bring cornbread to room temperature. Put aside the onion jam and crème Fraiche for garnish
2. Remove the lid and transfer cornbread container into the oven. This container is oven friendly so no worries! Reheat for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add a knob of butter onto the warm cornbread. Serve with the onion jam and crème fraiche.
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Bring Savory Tart to room temperature
2. Transfer tart to a baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and reheat for 20 minutes.